The "I Believe"
1. We will WORSHIP, through musical concerts everywhere The Lord takes us. We believe the one true God is revealed through the Holy Bible and made flesh in the person of Jesus Christ. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:1-5
2. We will TEACH the truths of the Bible, through music, to all ages and equip them for Christ-like living. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts unto God. And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:16-17
3. We will PROCLAIM the gospel of Christ, through music, in our community and abroad. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20
4. We will MINISTER, through music, to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of persons within and beyond our fellowship of believers. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10
5. We will FELLOWSHIP together as a group of believers to strengthen our love for and service to each other and our love for and service to our Lord Jesus Christ. If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another. I John 1:7a
6. We will bathe all that we do in PRAYER. Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2